October 5, 2011

Story of a Pregnant Lady!

I have had a lot of requests to update my blog with prego pictures so here we go! Unfortunatley I did not take specific pregnant pictures during the earlier weeks of my pregnancy so I had to go back to a few pics and doctor them up a little bit to show my belly!


This is kinda a funny/gross picture but its for posterity's sake people so don't you judge me! :) Justin and I found out we were pregnant the morning of our BYU graduation. But my brother Nate was staying with us at the time and we didn't want him to know yet so we took this picture later on! How much later on you ask? haha... I'm too embarrassed to say...!


This pic was taken at week 12, right after the Mavericks won the NBA Championship! And we were also moving to Dallas a few weeks later so this poster seemed fitting!




The next picture I have is from our annual Lake Powell trip in July. Here Justin and I are in my families yearly Rainbow Bridge picture and I am just at 16 weeks pregnant! The baby bumb is starting to show!






This one makes me smile! This is my cousin Nikki and I doing our "We're Pregnant!" pose in a goofy family picture! I was just at 20 weeks when this picture was taken and in this dress I feel like I look HUGE! haha








Here I am at week 24
(Sorry for the bad lighting)















And this was taken at 29 weeks along!










A few more things I wanted to write down just for my sake so I don't forget them:

First trimester craving: Jamba Juice's Strawberry Surfrider, Pomagranate Passion, and Razzmatazz smoothies! Fruit sounded so good to me all the time! I was totally fine with this craving though cause fruit is healthy!

Second Trimester Craving: McDonalds cheeseburgers! OK... not so healthy... but its just the simple cheeseburger, no double double or Big Macs! AND, one cheeseburger is only 300 calories so that's not so bad! haha (this is what I have to tell myself every time I order one... which I try to limit myself to 2 per week, and I normally only have one per week! That's pretty good right?!)

Third Trimester Craving: To be determined!

7 comments:

  1. Man! You are way too cute pregnant, I am jealous at how good you look!! I will be much larger I am sure! Congrats, glad everything is going so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day to find out that you were pregnant! I think you should post photos of your graduation...

    So you did move! We were wondering where you guys had ended up. Facebook didn't give us much to go off of.

    Drop us a line when you get a chance. We'd love to hear how applications, etc. are going. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to guess that you didn't take pregnancy test picture until you were moved out of your apartment.... Those drapes aren't looking very familiar haha. But you are really looking pregnant now!! Why did you have to move and now I can only enjoy this pregnancy from afar. I can't believe you are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! about time you post pictures:) you look so cute prego and i can't believe how fast it's going, i feel like ours is taking FOREVER! And don't worry we posted pictures right after we took "the test too" you need a family picture right?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I think you are such an adorable pregnant lady. But I have to admit, I can't wait until you are no longer pregnant and we get to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, Kayla is right- the pregnancy test picture was taken after you moved! Super cute pictures- keep them coming because we like to see little Maverick growing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang it! you guys called totally called me out! I should have known those drapes would give it away... well like I said don't judge me! haha

    ReplyDelete